We hope you’re satisfied and happy with your order and ZhongYi Mitakon product. However, if you need your product repaired within 5-years of your purchase date, you can use our warranty portal below.
General Terms & Conditions
- The warranty is valid only upon presentation of the proof of purchase or copy hereof consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, model and serial no. of the product. ZhongYi reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product.
- ZhongYi’s obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by ZhongYi .
- Warranty claims shall be made through ZhongYi’s online return portal. To access the return portal and make a claim.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with ZhongYi’s instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by ZhongYi for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of ZhongYi.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this ZhongYi product was not originally designed.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.